welcome - I'M SO GRATEFUl you're here!
I'm going to take a shot in the dark here and say that if you've landed on my site,
you're a highly-motivated, driven, and ambitious woman.
You carpe that damn diem on the daily. And while you hold it together on the outside,
secretly you're feeling stuck and unfulfilled.
Even though you know deep down you're destined for something greater in life,
fear, guilt, and anxiety keep getting in the way of going after what you really want in life.
I was feeling the same way not too long ago.
I now help women like you confidently step into living lives they absolutely love.
...you could stop:
- being so hard on yourself?
-feeling energetically disengaged and burnt-out?
- feeling like you're simply going "through the motions"?
- feeling like you're living for the weekend?
- being unclear of the next steps to take?
- feel at ease with yourself
- have a more engaged level of energy
- gain clarity about the next steps to take to reach your goals
- live for every day of the week
- feel empowered to create a life you love
Coaching isn't for you if...
- you're happy with status quo or the way things are currently
- you're not able to commit time and energy to sessions
- you're not willing to do the work it takes to reach your goals
- you're not ready to invest in coaching for yourself
Coaching is for you if...
- you're ready to commit to living a life that excites and energizes you
- you get excited about the possibilities and opportunities life has to offer
- you're fully committed to doing what it takes to reach your goals
- you have a healthy appreciation for wine, coffee, humor, and dogs (but not required)
GETTING AN INTUITIVE HIT
THAT COACHING IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
Book your 30-minute complimentary coaching session below!
frequently asked questions:
WHAT IS COACHING + HOW IS IT DIFFERENT FROM THERAPY?
Coaching is a partnership between a coach and a client where the coach uses thought-provoking processes
that help clients maximize personal and professional potential.
Therapy is a relationship between a therapist and client where the therapist diagnoses and/or treats mental illnesses
or disorders. Coaching is more future and solution-focused, where as therapy is generally past and problem-focused.
Coaches also empower clients to come up with their own solutions and provide accountability when needed,
whereas therapists typically diagnose and provide treatment.
DO YOU OFFER COMPLIMENTARY SESSIONS?
Yes! A complimentary session is a great way for us to determine if we're a right fit for
each other and which coaching packages, if any, would be best for you. You can schedule a complimentary
session online here.
DO YOU ACCEPT PAYMENT PLANS?
Absolutely - we'll determine a payment plan that's right for you.
HOW ARE COACHING SESSIONS HELD?
Depending on the client's preference, sessions are held either by phone or through video chats.
Have a different question you'd like to ask? I want to hear from you. Get in touch!